Mobile App Development

DISCOVER AN EASY PROVEN WAY TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS AND UNLOCK MARKET REACH LIKE NEVER BEFORE...

A mobile app is easier to access and a more convenient way to get your users attention anytime with the push of a button.

Create an app and earn more

There has never been a better way to reach your customers. Get a mobile app to grow your revenue exponentially.

75% online revenue

is expected via m-Commerce by 2021

58% users

prefer purchasing through apps

4.2x more

product views per session within mobile application

78% of users

would choose an app over mobile website

KEY FEATURES OF THE APP

Super Speeds and Stability

Smooth and fast running app. Coding and Testing by word-class engineer, we believed to save your thousands hours.

Flexible and Compatibility

Fully responsive native android and ios mobile app that runs on all devices with great UI/UX design.

Intuitive cart & checkout

Smart cart module allows users to add or remove products, apply coupons, view descriptions & more.

Smart search and sort

Intelligent search & filters that enhance the in-app journey for users and lets them navigate easily.

Secure Payment Integration

Supports multi payment gateway (work with 99% of payment services).

Push Notification

To ensuring connection between your stores and your customers, there's a “push notification” function which will alert your customers of any new information from your store’s promotions.

Mobile Application has becomes a necessary tool for increasing business revenue and it helps to give tough competition to competitors.

How? Countless number of persons are using mobile app for online shopping, which is more than shopping at the physical store.

People are addicted to mobile.

CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING!!!

  • Appreciation to Elvistech for helping me build this lovely app for my fashion business. The support is top notch… very reliable and understanding.

    Damilola

    Fashion Designer
  • Great app in terms of flexibility and customization. Also, I love their support which is quite responsive and helpful.

    Eniola Sleeky

    Makeup Artist
  • Very suitable for my small business. It’s very easy to use and I so much enjoy the fast loading of the app. I highly recommend Elvistech if you are looking to own a mobile app for your ecom business.

    Mrs. Nneka

    Business
  • Most recommended for business owners who want to build Android/iOS apps for their ecom business. UI and performance is very good. Their support is excellent and quick to help.

    Kelvin Okeke

    Importer
  • Overall very professional job. Beautiful design and very good support. This is the best thing that has ever happened to my mini-importation business.

    Aboagye

    Entrepreneuer

Level up your online game with an app. Get a mobile app that will keep your customers coming back for more.

HERE'S WHAT OUR 22+ CLIENTS GOT FOR JUST ₦150,000 - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING TOO.

WANT TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS? DOWNLOAD TO HAVE A PREVIEW...

QUICKLY GRAB THIS OFFER BY SENDING AN EMAIL. ALL FIELDS REQUIRED!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's)

The project starts with an 80% deposit for us to start work. You’ll balance the remaining 20% at completion of the project and failure to balance up within 1 week attracts an additional 10% of the total project cost.

You are very free to make a complete paymet before the job starts.

It will take approximately 15-20 days to create. This time will vary from project to project and it can also be less than that.

No. We only support apps that we have fully built. We have this policy so that we can 100% stand behind everything that we craft. There are issues of liability of multiple programmers touching the same code over time.

Yes! you can manage your website and app very easily without any difficulty.

HAVE MORE QUESTIONS & WANT TO GET IN TOUCH? PLEASE USE ANY OF THE BUTTONS BELOW...